Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Hermit of Cubao

The Hermit of Cubao
Photo by Marlon Cagatin, December 13, 2015

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Your Messenger message:

"___ I had a strange dream last night, can you see anything on it....
"I saw 2 male neighbors by our window, one is calling me, the other said...wala na patay na si mommy ___. Then i saw another batch of my friends sabi nila patay na ako maligalig pa kase hinaharot daw sila multo ko...and i remember telling them that when i die i will prove to them that there is an after world. Then I saw a very bright light upwards. It was there I opened my eyes...I saw my daughter with her cp on flashlight mode channeled upwards. She then closed it and sleep, then I saw my grandson facing me, his hands on my hand. I felt no fear...but yes I was curious."

My reply:

Hello ____!

This dream has nothing to do with your actual death or with mortality.

Just change "patay" to "umalis" and "afterworld" to "greener pastures".

It is your subconscious desire to vindicate yourself to the people who put you down in the past, and to show them that you have become not only a better person but a happier and more prosperous one after you left them.

Your daughter and your grandson are the greatest blessings that you have. They are not only the persons whom you decided to center your life around, they are also the constant reminders that you need to stay healthy, live a long life, and persevere in order to shower them continuously with your love for as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment