Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Hermit of Cubao

The Hermit of Cubao
Photo by Marlon Cagatin, December 13, 2015

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir , you are always in my dream, i think every other day. I cannot recall the exact details of my dream. A week ago what i clearly recall is that you insisting on something, almost it runs on my entire dream. I woke up with a headache . Two days ago you appeared in my dreams, your wearing blue jeans with white long sleeves , in my dreams i assisting you doing exorcism. Its a series of events with one theme, all about exorcism."


My reply:

Hello _______!

At this particular junction in your life your psyche is telling you to "exorcise" something within you: a bad habit, a peculiarity, a dark impulse, or a feeling of dissatisfaction or frustration about your work situation. Remember that dreams recur because, in waking life, you do not take the proper action that your psyche requires.

I suggest that you contemplate whatever change you need to do in your life--major or minor--and take things one step at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment