Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Hermit of Cubao

The Hermit of Cubao
Photo by Marlon Cagatin, December 13, 2015

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Your Hangout message:

"Goodmorning ___.. Just want to consult something and I need your help. 

"1. Part of my dream last monday night was seeing myself working in Starbucks which is my previous job. I was at the bar with some people that seems new at work. I noticed what they're doing isn't correct which I confronted one of them and told 'Why is it like that?'. Then I am buttoning my white long sleeves on. While the surrounding kept going (on doing wrong things) and it made me upset. Suddenly I am walking and i saw my former store manager( Starbucks). I remember asking her why are those happening?. And she just answered ' Hindi ko nga alam eh'. Her look is different, short cut hair, a more tomboyish looks. 

"2. I've been dreaming constantly one of my distant but former close cousin Jommel. He lives in United state now and he always appear in my dreams. 

"3. Last Sunday night my lower back suddenly just got pain.From out of reason and until now but it alrdy subsiding.Hopefullybefore my work resume i can be fit and able. Does 'someone' cause it to me?  Again,Sorry for disturbing you.. I hope you can shed a light things for me...Thank you ___. Thank you"


My reply:

Hello _______!

1. Your dream summarizes your present career situation. You seem dissatisfied with how things are run, as you see them from the perspective of experience. However, things are out of your jurisdiction and control. Your feminine side indicates that she does not have the solution to the problem. While not included in your dream, it is your masculine side that holds the key. Your present choices, therefore, are remaining a passive observer or proactively changing things. Since you are employed in a foreign country, I suggest that you go with the former for the meantime.

2. Your cousin appears in your dreams not literally as your cousin. You need to check out what he means to you within the context of your dream "vocabulary". What does your cousin represent in your life? Could he be your alter ego? Could he be appearing instead of you, because your appearance would be upsetting to you? Could he be your image of failure, could he be your image of success? Sometimes the psyche employs the defense mechanism of displacement so that the impact of its message is indirect.

3. I scanned your lower back and saw that the pain is most probably kidney-related. Drink more water than soda and alcohol. Drink LOTS of water and be kind to your kidneys, and avoid all kinds of salty food.

I hope I have been helpful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment