Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Hermit of Cubao

The Hermit of Cubao
Photo by Marlon Cagatin, December 13, 2015

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Renewing my MTRCB Deputy ID, meaning that I have to submit a monthly report the rest of the year.

When I was working, the office frequently sent me to travel and do workshops and heritage conservation projects all over the country. Most of my co-workers envied, if not resented, me for it, but the irony is that I do not enjoy traveling.

Now I can watch as many movies as I want. Most of my friends envy me for it, but, again, the irony is that I do not enjoy getting dressed to go out and watch movies. I only end up shopping afterward.

Had my photo taken at the Sitio Catacutan picture shop for my application form. I insisted on having ONLY two 2" x 2" photos as required and NOT the entire photo package. I do not like taking home excess ID photos that only get strewn about the house and thrown away later, especially long after I no longer look like myself in those photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment