Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Hermit of Cubao

The Hermit of Cubao
Photo by Marlon Cagatin, December 13, 2015

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Watched Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed on HBO. Definitely better than the first one. The script is more engaging than those of the usual, straightforward, formula, cookie-cutter plot that the series is patterned after and always relies on. While keeping to a late 1960s look the production design and art direction are state-of-the-art and grandiose, making the movie appear to be very expensive.

I liked Scooby-Doo ever since I established the Spirit Questors in 1996. Over the years I gave away my talking Shaggy doll to Joylyn and my battery-operated Mystery Machine with complete characters to Chevy and Vinci. All I have now are the Scooby-Doo Barbie doll collection and the Scooby-Doo chess set.

No comments:

Post a Comment