Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Hermit of Cubao

The Hermit of Cubao
Photo by Marlon Cagatin, December 13, 2015

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Were You Part Of My Class Last Night?

1) We went to an excavation site. I'd seen the site and heard its story five times before--twice in movies and thrice on TV.

I was with O., an archaeologist. A former Spirit Questor, K., was also with me. He reenacted a death by falling through the dome of an old church.

Three museum officials also reenacted a drowning during a flood and almost did not reemerge from the water because they were being dragged down.

A curse is upon the excavation. A vindictive old woman is responsible for it. She walks among the other people in disguise, hoping to not be noticed, but I see her and I know who she is. She is very dangerous.

Skulls are being unearthed on the excavation site. Goblin-like earth monsters arise.


2) We went to a subterranean school for children and teenagers, accessible through a huge, concrete ramp that slopes down to the classrooms and offices. You were among the students.

I showed you a square crystal, like a cut, white sapphire, in my palm.


My messages:

--The excavated statue is alive.

--You need such a sapphire to shield you during the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment