Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Hermit of Cubao

The Hermit of Cubao
Photo by Marlon Cagatin, December 13, 2015

Monday, December 21, 2015

I am using two planners for 2016: the usual Executive Planner produced in the Philippines with a full page each day, which I've favored since college, and the orange Seattle's Best planner/journal. Before I retired I was using four at a time (one for work, the second for the Spirit Questors and magical work, the third for my "Writing from The Heart" workshops, and the fourth, the one with full pages, for my personal life (yes, I have one). Only because one of my friends from the office travel service, CATO, received tons of them for Christmas from different airlines (Japan Air Lines had the best airline planners) and knew that I wanted them. She must be sitting in the Octagon now, smoking a cigarette and thinking about me this very minute!

I encourage everyone to use more than one planner--rather than use one or more magical name. It confuses unwanted astral visitors, shields your life and your year, and protects you from all sorts of attack.

Compartmentalize your life! Using more than one planner builds more defenses around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment