Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Hermit of Cubao

The Hermit of Cubao
Photo by Marlon Cagatin, December 13, 2015

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Your PM:

Hello Tony, I would like to share with you 3 dreams I have been had, all of which have my late Father in them. I shared these with my sister ______ as well. The first dream, my father was just present in the sidelines, he was in his 40's-50's as far as appearance is concerned. He did not say anything. The second dream he was elderly, the same age as when diagnosed with Cancer, about 70. He was weak and I had him on a jet ski that I was driving in the ocean. I was taking him to a place to get treatment. The third dream, which happened the following night, he was fighting with my mother and they were going to separate. I told them I would act as an intermediary between them so that the conflict be minimized. I inform my sisters in the dream as well. My father then proceeded to organize his belongings in preparation for separation from my mother. I dont dream of my father and in the last week I've had three dreams if him. What could it mean? Thank you"


My reply:

Hello ___!

On the surface it appears that your three-part dream is about: non-communication, illness and preparation for death, and separation. No worries, everything is metaphorical.

This dream is not about your father, however. It is about the present state of your ego. Jet-skiing over water indicates that you are denying and skimming over your true emotions at this time in your life. The over-all message of your psyche is that the image of fatherhood you have internalized for so long is now being phased out and revised, in light of the fact that you are living a life so unlike your father's, and must address many new problems that he never encountered when he was alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment