Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Hermit of Cubao

The Hermit of Cubao
Photo by Marlon Cagatin, December 13, 2015

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I have never been as relaxed, as content, as forgiving, and as giving in my entire life as now.

I have come to realize that all those theater rehearsals and performances I had to attend, all those novels and books and art exhibits I slaved to complete, all those Spirit Quests I had to go on, all those deadlines I had to meet for work, and all those functions and receptions I had to attend combined to make me a harsh, hot-headed, control freak--and possibly an impossible person to live with. I perceived all of those as activities that prevented me from giving quality time to the people I really love--my family.

Blessed are the people who know me now, and who neither met nor knew me as I was in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment