Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Hermit of Cubao

The Hermit of Cubao
Photo by Marlon Cagatin, December 13, 2015

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

House renovation TV shows are distressing to me whenever I see the players rushing to meet a deadline, making my viewing most unpleasant. Why the rush? Why rush a house that people will live in for years? Don't they know that every house is different, and that no two projects can have the same pace? I would completely hate it if workers rushed the renovation of my house.

Which is more important, setting a deadline and meeting it for a TV shoot or enjoying the task and putting as much thought into action?

Those designers and renovators are only infusing houses with imprints of their anxiety, their frayed emotions, their ill will, and their verbal abuse. No wonder some of those houses end up being haunted.

No comments:

Post a Comment