Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Hermit of Cubao

The Hermit of Cubao
Photo by Marlon Cagatin, December 13, 2015

Friday, January 15, 2016

Your message:

"Dreamed of this last Thursday morning....

"I found myself walking outside, near the basketball court in the village Where I reside. It was a peaceful day, a bit sunny and breezy. then I suddenly thought of entering the court, on the garden side, when I came in, I turned to the right then continue walking. There were few people doing their own thing. I recognized one person, who I know as 'Ka Ike' (ayk), an INC member, he was in a half kneeling-half sitting position, but I ignored him and continue walking. I didn't stop walking as I got to pass my sight at him. Then I stopped on an elevated area. I was the only person there, looking at the beautiful views in front of me. There were lots of luscious very green leafy trees covering almost the whole view, and few roofs of houses. I was just standing there in the middle and front portion of that elevated area, I think with my legs a bit far apart and my fists on my waist, standing there like a boss (hahaha). Then I found myself walking and walking again. I stopped and raised my head and looked up at the sky, I noticed the huge white cloud, I can't figure the form out. the sky is bright and blue. the cloud is at the left side. the sun is also present at the right side so I can't look at the sky very well because it's so bright that I almost couldn't look at it (nakakasilaw). While looking at the sky, I felt sad, like nangungulila, like I'm missing something very badly. 

"It rained lightly, like I was just being sprayed with water. Out of nowhere, I grabbed a pair of sunglasses then I was already able to directly look at the sky."


My interpretation:

You are currently attracted to a man, or to more than one man, not due to his/their personalitiy(ies) but to their physicality/physical attributes. This is a man (or these are men) whom you know you can never really have. The more dominant parent in your life has always been your father, and he still is whether he is physically alive or has already passed on. In this dream he appears as Ka Ike, one of the manifestations of your superego, and he reminds you of the values you have been raised with and the values of the institution that you are working in. 

This a good dream, though. The last part of the dream indicates that you are able to see the overview of your life with full maturity and intelligence.

You also now know that it is very much possible to enjoy and appreciate life--with or without men.


1

No comments:

Post a Comment