Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Hermit of Cubao

The Hermit of Cubao
Photo by Marlon Cagatin, December 13, 2015

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sleeping Not With The Enemy

Over the years I've been traveling for work, for Spirit Quests, and for pleasure, and there have been times when I've had to share a room with another person. Having been single all of my life I've always found it difficult to sleep well in the same room or in the same bed with someone else.

There is one person, however, whom I shared a room with in two places, who seems to be the sole exception. Oddly, he was a participant in one of my "Writing from The Heart" workshops in the south, and there is a huge age gap between us. We have nothing in common but are extremely comfortable with each other and even think alike. I have never seen this person again, but I wouldn't mind traveling with him once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment