Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Hermit of Cubao

The Hermit of Cubao
Photo by Marlon Cagatin, December 13, 2015

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Spirit Quest North of Metro Manila (Sunday, January 10, 2016)


Picked up from home 2:00 PM sharp  by the little girl's uncle and grandfather.







After performing a tawas on the girl, I scan her and tell her my findings. She does NOT want to have her third eye closed. Neither does her mother.



I ask the family members to construct a cardboard house. After they are done, I ask the girl to place a white stone from ____________ inside it. The cardboard house is then located inside the girl's bedroom. The spirits who frequently show themselves to the girl now have a residence, and she can study and sleep in peace.




I need to do a follow-on visit a month or two from now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment