Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Hermit of Cubao

The Hermit of Cubao
Photo by Marlon Cagatin, December 13, 2015

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Your Messenger message:

"Hello sir! " I had a dream last thursday night that I was with my younger brother, we are in a company and I entered in an office where there is a man who is wearing corporate dress( caucasian looking) and he gave me a document and asked me to sign on it by giving me a black pen but i picked the blue pen instead of black and he placed a stamp on the paper.what does it mean?"


My reply:

Hello ___________!

You seem to have omitted many emotion-loaded details. Given the scanty information that I have to go on, I perceive this as a dream about sibling rivalry. You might be in competition with your brother, whether it is conscious on your part or not.

That you did not follow instructions regarding the black pen means that you do not care what kind of success you get, as long as you can outwardly show your brother that you are a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment