Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Hermit of Cubao

The Hermit of Cubao
Photo by Marlon Cagatin, December 13, 2015

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning Sir Tony,
"This is my bestfriend's house here in Cebu. They are just renting the unit since november last year. I've been to the house once pa lang and I thought there's more presence here than the family of my friend. I just want to hear your insights sir smile emoticon

"Have a nice day Sir!"


My reply:

Hello ___________!

First of all, there are spirits everywhere. Second, there are more spirits on earth than human beings in living, corporal bodies, because most human spirits prefer to stay and guide their loved ones as they go through their travails.

I am not posting the photos because someone else might recognize them. The interiors are quite distinct and unmistakable. smile emoticon

The most interesting things I saw, if you can pardon me for seeing them, were scenes of abuse, mostly of older people to younger people. I saw one girl in particular--and I hope she is not your best friend but a previous inhabitant or someone farther in the past--being beaten up and dragged down the stairs. That bedroom with the cushion on the floor was also used a lot for sexual activity.

I hope I am wrong.

Even if I am wrong, please tell your friend to have the staircase repainted light blue.


Your follow-on message:

"yung sister ng bestfriend ko Sir nakakarining ng heavy breathing for the past few months. Tapos they've been hearing the toys of their baby na umaandar sa taas. Den last night lang, yung sister na nakakarinig nung heavy breathing eh nilamig ng sobra, parang lalagnatin and while they were contacting their mom sa states through skype palagi dawng nawawala ang signal when they are about to pray the rosary. 1st time."


My reply:

The girl was heard weeping at night by an elemental, specifically a cafre, and now the cafre wants her to be its friend. It should be greeted and its presence acknowledged aloud, and then asked to reside in a piece of jewelry (the stone must be real--precious or semi-precious--not fancy) that the girl can wear for protection and success (due to the aid of the cafre).

This is not a unique case or situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment