Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Hermit of Cubao

The Hermit of Cubao
Photo by Marlon Cagatin, December 13, 2015

Monday, March 21, 2016

When H. came to visit me yesterday she reminded me that, roughly between 2004 and 2010, my weight dropped considerably. I became Stephen-King THIN. Everyone thought it was because I'd gotten hospitalized, but, really, it was because I was painting non-stop and must have held at least three exhibits within that time frame.

Oil painting is unhealthy. Rectified turpentine can actually kill you.

I dread going back to painting again, but I have to do three big ones to replace the existing  art in M.'s cafe. As a matter of fact I plan to change the paintings there at least once a year.

I just might decide to do this set in acrylic.

No comments:

Post a Comment