Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Hermit of Cubao

The Hermit of Cubao
Photo by Marlon Cagatin, December 13, 2015

Friday, March 18, 2016

Spent an afternoon clearing Ivy's dresser of contents. It was my mother's old dresser. Discovered a lot of jewelry, including many that I'd given her in the past, among them a huge, oval, water opal pendant set in 14k yellow gold.

I showed the dresser to my eldest sister from Sydney, when she was here, and she agreed with me that it is time to dispose of it. Giving it to D.

Also giving S. my mother's/later Ivy's wooden sculpture of the Holy Family. S. wants it, and I can't find a proper place for it in the house. It is better off going to someone who will love it. This is an original sculpture by Arturo Suarez, who must have passed away already because he was an old man at the time he made this piece, and that was 25 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment